Stage 3 Objectives
The project aims to chart possible futures
for book production in Australia, through:
- Analysis of new market opportunities arising
out of new and reconfigured production processes for books.
- International comparisons: scoping of emerging
technologies and business models.
- Capability analyses, with a focus on current
gaps in the areas of business strategy, technology and skills
- Development of action scenarios, and recommendations
for areas of further industry development which assist businesses
at each level of the supply chain to achieve greater efficiency
and competitiveness, locally and overseas.
- Creation and trialing of a suite of learning
resources ranging from a toolkit for people currently working
in the industry, to a series of national information seminars
and workshops, to an online tertiary course in digital supply
- Informing and inspiring all sectors of the
industry on how to exploit most effectively new book production
↑ Top of Page