C-2-C Project Stage 1: April - December 2000
This project commenced as a Common Ground
initiative. In the period to December 2000, Common Ground undertook
- Preliminary market research.
- Preliminary technology research.
- Consultation with key industry stakeholders,
including printers, publishers and equipment manufacturers.
- Conceptualisation of the C-2-C (Creator to
Consumer) model of change in the book production supply chain.
- A search across RMIT for skills and knowledge
in different disciplines relevant to the challenges faced by
the book production industry.
- EPICS project design and proposal writing.
These activities led to the successful joint
RMIT/Common Ground bid to undertake a preliminary three month
scoping project as a part of the EPICS/IIGF scheme, (Stage 2).
↑ Top of Page